This document (the Agreement) sets forth the principles, guidelines and requirements of the Terms of Service of Level Up 700, Inc. doing business in Georgia (the Company), governing the use by the customer (Customer) of Company s services and products (Services and Products). These Terms of Service define the scope and limitations of Company s obligations to the Customer and the Acceptable Use Policy of the Services and Products by Customer. Company retains the right to modify the Agreement at any time and from time to time and any such modification shall be automatically effective as to all customers when adopted by the Company. Company shall be the sole and final arbiter in regard to the interpretation of the Agreement. By utilizing Company s Services and Products, Customer agrees to be bound by the terms outlined in this Agreement.
If ordered, the Company will provide a corporation or limited liability company to the Customer. The Company will supply the Customer with a Welcome Packet by email or postal delivery. The Customer is responsible for completing the welcome packet and returning it properly completed to the Company. Once the Welcome Packet is completed by the Customer and returned to the Company, the Company will perform the following services:
- Level Up 700 will provide your business with a credit profile with 1 to 3 business-credit bureaus.
- Our team will fast track the credit building process for your business. We accomplish this by paying an expedited fee to the credit reporting agency (or agencies).
- We will establish and provide your business with a Dunn & Bradstreet (D&B) portfolio and account.
- Next, our team will create the 6 main D&B credit reports, for your business.
- Once the D&B credit reports are created, we will begin developing your business’ D&B scores, along with rating the 6 D&B Reports.
- This process allows our Team to establish & build your business D&B score/ratings.
- Next we assist in establishing 46 trade references for your company.
- Also, our Team will monitor the six D&B credit-portfolios.
- Through one of our third-party affiliates, a website will be accessed, reflecting your business trade-lines.
- The above services typically take 120 calendar days from the date the Customer returns and the completed Business Client Intake Package
The Customer will do the following:
- Properly complete the welcome packet and return it to the Company affiliate.
- Provide all information requested by the Company and/or its affiliate to complete the credit profile.
Follow the direction of the Company and/or affiliate in the credit profile completion process.
USE OF COMPANY S SERVICES AND PRODUCTS IS AT CUSTOMER S SOLE RISK. NEITHER COMPANY NOR ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, RESELLERS THIRD PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS, MERCHANTS LICENSORS OR THE LIKE, MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, THAT COMPANY S SERVICES AND PRODUCTS WILL WOR FOR EVERY POTENTIAL TRANSACTION NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MIGHT BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF COMPANY S SERVICES AND PRODUCTS OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION SERVICE OR MERCHANDISE CONTAINED OR PROVIDED THROUGH COMPANY’S SERVICE, UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY STATEDIN THIS AGREEMENT. THIS INCLUDES LOSS OF A TRANSACTION, WHETHER RESULTING FROM DELAYS, OR
THE INABILITY TO FIND A LENDER WILLING TO FUND A TRANSACTION WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED BY COMPANY AND ITS EMPLOYEES OR OTHER CAUSES.THERE ARE NO OTHER AGREEMENTS, VERBAL OR OTHERWISE UNLESS CONTAINED HEREIN. THE COMPANY IS NOT A LENDER NOR IS THE COMPANY RESPONSIBLE FOR ARRANGING LOANS FOR THE CUSTOMER. THE COMPANY PROVIDES A CREDIT PROFILE. THE CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR UTILIZING THE CREDIT PROFILE TO OBTAIN LOANS AS AVAILABLE TO AND DESIRED BY CUSTOMER.
THE SOLE CUMULATIVE LIABILITY OF COMPANY FOR ALL CLAIMS MADE BY CUSTOMER, OR ANY OTHER PARTY, REGARDLESS OF FORM, INCLUDING ANY CAUSE OF ACTION BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT OR STRICT LIABILITY, SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF ALL FEES AND CHARGES PAID TO COMPANY BY CUSTOMER LESS EXPENSES PAID BY THE COMPANY.
Company reserves the right to revise or change these Terms of Service at any time. This Agreement shall be governed in all respects under the laws of the State of Georgia applicable to contracts made, accepted and performed wholly in Georgia, without application to principles of conflict of laws, and Customer and Company agree that the sole venue and jurisdiction for any disputes arising from this Agreement shall be the appropriate federal or state court located in Fulton County, Georgia.
I, the undersigned have read and agree to the above terms.